For the first use of exothermic welding, strictly follow the operation process step by step. The mold after use is in a high temperature state. Wear gloves to avoid burns on the mold handle. Welding equipment molds, solder powder, mold clamps, flame lighters, produced all year round, economical and durable.
(1) Bake and dry the mold with a heating tool (blow torch or drying oven) to remove moisture before starting work.
(2) Clean the mold after each use, use a soft brush or other soft objects to avoid damage to the mold.
(3) Check the tightness of the mold contact surface to prevent the copper liquid from leaking out of the gap during operation.
(4) The mold clamp is used to open and close the mold. The tightness of the mold clamp has an impact on the welding effect. Please check the mold clamp carefully and make appropriate adjustments before the start of exothermic weld connection.
(5) The mold is made of graphite, which is relatively fragile and cannot withstand throwing and strong impact. Therefore, welding objects that exceed the size of the mold cannot be forced into the mold, or use hard materials and tools to remove the residue.
(6) The service life of exothermic welding molds can generally reach more than 50-100 times.
Ningbo Zhenhai Beisuda Petrochemical Equipment Co., Ltd. has superb exothermic welding technology, and our products are widely exported to many developed countries in Europe, America and Southeast Asia, and have a wide range of customers all over the world. Everyone is welcome to contact us and purchase products.
Floor 8, No.8 Shunye Street, Zhenhai District, Ningbo 315202,China