(1) The contact area between grounding module
and ground is large. In high soil resistivity area, grounding resistance can be effectively reduced.
(2) The grounding module can form good contact with various types of soil and rock, and achieve the effect of reducing contact resistance.
(3) Grounding module has strong moisture absorption and moisture retention, which can reduce the resistivity of nearby soil.
(4) Through the good ionic divergence of the grounding module, the ions can be dissipated into the soil 3-5 meters underground, and a stable ionic layer can be formed, which can reduce the soil resistivity in a large range, thus reducing the soil divergence resistance.
(5) Ion dissipation can lead to deeper soils, which are connected with low resistivity areas of soils: soil layer with lower resistivity, groundwater layer and metal mineral layer to improve dispersion;
(6) The antiseptic contained in the grounding module can make its theoretical life more than 50 years, which is much longer than the service life of galvanized round steel.
(7) If only the grounding module is used as resistance reduction method in the grounding network, and the effect of grounding flat steel is not considered, the corrosion of grounding flat steel will not affect the resistance reduction effect of grounding module. Horizontal grounding bodies such as grounding flat steel are only used as connecting wires, and the comprehensive use time of grounding network is longer than 50 years.
(8) The resistance value of the grounding module does not increase, nor does it harden, brittle or fracture after repeated high current impulses.
(9) Because the grounding module uses stable non-metallic conductive material as the conductive medium of the module, it has corrosion resistance, non-toxicity, long service life and convenient construction, and its conductivity is not affected by season.