Graphite Ground Wire
Oxygen-free hot-dip (horizontal continuous casting process) manufacturing, copper metallurgical molecular bonding, surface hot-dip tin, no chemical corrosion and galvanic effect, does not affect cathodic protection.
First, Graphite Grounding Wire Main Performance Characteristics
The grounding body is cable-shaped and made of high-carbon graphite wire. The connecting end connected to the tower is made of stainless alloy. This product is a non-metallic conductor, which is resistant to corrosion, rust, stable grounding resistance, and high-current impact without counterattack. No damage, constant resistance, high and low temperature resistance, long service life of 30 years, maintenance-free, safe and reliable. It is free from environmental and climatic conditions, easy to install, no need for electric welding, saves labor and time, saves materials, funds, energy saving, environmental protection, anti-theft, especially suitable for acidic soil, alkaline soil, swamp, hot and humid zone and beach.
Second, Graphite Grounding Wire Main Technical Indicators
1. Solid state resistivity: 0.06 Ω. m
2. Inrush current resistance: (200KA) ΔR% ≤ 0
3. Power frequency current tolerance: ΔR% ≤ 0
4. High temperature performance: 300 ° C
5. Low temperature performance: -60 ° C
6. Compressive strength: ≥ 1200Mpa
7. Tensile strength: ≥ 1200Mpa
8. Graphite wire surface Moss hardness: 1-2
9. Annual average corrosion rate of buried surface: 0