1. Copper coated steel rod has strong corrosion resistance and will not come off, warp or crack. The corrosion of the grounding body of the grounding grid is reduced, and the overall operation safety of the equipment is enhanced.
2. Copper coated grounding conductor material: the copper clad steel ground wire has a thick copper layer, good conductivity, and stable electrical performance; the copper-clad steel ground rod and copper-clad steel round copper layer can reach more than 0.5mm, and the conductivity of the copper-clad steel strand can reach more than 40%.
3. The copper layer and the steel are molecularly combined, and the grounding rod penetrates the soil without breaking.
4. Copper clad steel grounding conductor
is used as grounding materials and have high efficiency in reducing resistance. In the design of the high resistance section, the length of the grounding body is reduced by 1/3, which greatly reduces the amount of earthwork excavation.
5. When copper-clad steel flat steel is used as a horizontal grounding body, since the grounding material itself has a large contact area with the ground and a high conductivity, the grounding material is greatly reduced and the cost is saved.
6. The design adopts exothermic welding
technology, which is very suitable for on-site construction needs, greatly improving work efficiency and effectively shortening the construction period.