The tower crane is a metal component. It is only necessary to connect the tower crane on the ground at the exit point of the construction foundation, and then dismantle it after completion of the construction. Tower grounding techniques
include tower crane foundation grounding, tower crane repeated grounding and lightning protection grounding. The following is a detailed introduction:
Tower grounding techniques 1: Tower Crane Foundation Grounding Method
1. Dig a circular trench (60-80 cm deep and 60 cm wide) around the tower crane foundation at a distance of about 1 meter.
2. (Horizontal grounding body) A circle of galvanized flat steel is enclosed in the trench.
3. (Vertical grounding body) Put a grounding rod into the trench every 2.5-3 meters, and weld the top with flat steel.
4. No less than 2 points of flat steel are welded to the foundation.
Tower grounding techniques 2: Tower Crane Repeated Grounding and Lightning Protection Grounding Method
1.Flash receiving: The tower crane is generally located on the outside of the building, and higher than the building under construction. Because its main body is mostly steel structure, it can use itself as a flash receiving device.
2. Lightning-proof lead-down line: The main body is also steel structure, and can use itself as lead-down line (of course, it is best to set up two lead-down lines which is not less than 50 square).
3. Grounding: Connect the base or track with the grounding grid of the building foundation reliably and form an equipotential body. It is better to install three centralized divergent vertical grounding bodies near the tower crane foundation, and the grounding resistance is not more than 10 ohms.
4. Some tower cranes will be fixed with staircase hoops. At this time, the hoops should be reliably welded with the pressure equalizing ring of the floor.