Copper-clad steel strand literally means that copper-clad steel wire is twisted by a certain number of copper-clad steel single wires. Therefore, it is a composite wire with a copper layer wrapped around the steel wire. According to the different methods of wrapping copper to the steel wire, it is mainly divided into electroplating, cladding, hot casting and dipping, and electroforming. The product combines the strength and toughness of steel with the good electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance of copper.
Compared with copper single wire, it has the advantages of low density, high strength and low cost. Copper clad steel grounding wire has a soft structure, large surface area and good grounding effect. Packed in bundles or trays, with few connection points and convenient transportation, it is a replacement product of traditional pure copper single wire.
Copper-clad steel strands have been widely implemented in power plants, substations, switch stations, high-voltage transmission lines, electrified railways, telecommunications, mobile communications, microwave relay stations, ground receiving stations, etc. for work grounding, safety grounding and lightning protection grounding.
Copper-clad steel strands play an important role in production and life, and can be used in covered conductors; ground rods in the power industry; braided shielded wires for power cables; connectors for various electronic components; reinforced conductive cores for special cables; Overhead lines for power transmission and telephone lines; conductors for parallel dual-core telephone user communication lines; load-bearing cables and trolley lines for electrified railways and rail transit lines; inner conductor materials of coaxial cables for cable television subscriber lines and household entry lines; computer local area network, access network cable, cable inner conductor material for field use.
The grounding resistance reduction of copper-clad steel strands is economical and effective, and the construction unit knows best whether the grounding effect is good or not.
1. The current carrying capacity of the copper-clad steel strand is large, the current carrying capacity of the welding point is the same as that of the conductor, and it has good electrical conductivity. The change of the DC resistance ratio before and after welding is close to zero, which is impossible for any traditional connection method. compared.
2. Good mechanical properties, because it is a fusion joint, the joint and the conductor are molecularly combined, which is a kind of permanent joint.
3. The impact resistance is stable. Experiments show that under the impact of a large current in a short time, the conductor melts before the joint, so it will not be damaged by the surge current.
4. The copper-clad steel strand has strong corrosion resistance. Because it is a molten joint, there is no contact surface and no residual stress, and the joint is covered with pure copper, which greatly enhances the corrosion resistance of the conductor.
5. The copper-clad steel strand welding operation is simple and safe, no external energy, no special equipment, no professional operators. It can be operated indoors and outdoors, and the connection time is short.
Floor 8, No.8 Shunye Street, Zhenhai District, Ningbo 315201, Zhejiang Province, China