Types of Grounding Electrodes
IMPORTANCE OF EARTH CONDUCTOR
FAQS OF GROUNDING CONDUCTOR
Q. Purpose of grounding system
Grounding (Earthing) is a system of electrical circuits that are connected to the ground that functions when a leakage current can discharge electricity to the earth.
Q. What does the grounding conductor do?
Q. What is difference between earthing and grounding?
Q. What are different types of grounding?
Copper bonded steel is mainly used to make ground rods, solid wires and solid conductors. Copper-clad steel wire is a strong, rust-free and efficient copper coated grounding conductor. It consists of copper cladding, which is permanently bonded to the central steel core of each wire. Copper plating provides the same conductivity and corrosion resistance as copper, while maintaining the high strength of steel.
The ground conductor is a wire connected to the earth, shell or zero reference potential in an electrical system or electronic equipment. In our daily life, some large electrical appliances or high-voltage electrical appliances are usually connected to a ground wire. The main function of the ground wire is to prevent electric shock accidents caused by touching the shell of live electrical appliances.
1. Play the role of safety protection in the circuit to prevent the electric shock accident caused by the damage of the internal insulation and the electrification of the shell.
2. Ensure the reliable operation of the electrical equipment under normal and accident conditions, and reduce the neutral potential drift of the load.
3. In the circuit design, the main purpose of the circuit ground wire is to prevent interference and improve the radiation efficiency of radio waves.
4. User ground wire, which is used to connect single-phase 220V load and transmit single-phase current and three-phase unbalanced current.
5. Work ground wire to ensure the reliable operation of electrical equipment under normal and accident conditions, and reduce the neutral potential drift of the load.
6. There are grounding and zero protection functions in TN-C TN-C-S.
The principle of copperweld ground wire is to connect the conductive part of the metal shell of live equipment such as electrical equipment or electric cabinet and electric box with the earth to form an equipotential body. In this way, even if the shell of the electrical equipment leaks electricity accidentally, the current will flow to the earth through the connecting wire, which is the same as the geoelectric potential, so people standing on the ground will not have voltage added to the human body when they come into contact with the electric box, the electric cabinet and the shell of electrical equipment.
1. The manufacturing process is unique: the copper clad steel grounding conductor adopts the cold rolling and hot drawing process to realize the metallurgical welding between copper and steel. So as to ensure the perfect combination of copper layer and steel layer, without disjoint, warping and cracking.
2. excellent anti-corrosion: copper clad steel grounding conductor composite interface adopts high-temperature welding, no residue, the joint surface will not appear corrosion phenomenon; the surface copper layer is thick, strong corrosion resistance, long service life, reduce the labor intensity of maintenance.
3. Low construction cost: compared with the traditional construction method of pure copper grounding rod and grounding zone, the cost of copper clad steel grounding conductor is greatly reduced.
4. Wide range of application: copper clad steel grounding conductor is suitable for grounding construction under the conditions of different soil moisture, temperature, PH value and resistivity.
5. Construction is convenient and fast: copper clad steel grounding conductor has complete accessories and convenient installation, which can effectively improve the construction speed.
6. Improve the grounding depth: the special connection transmission mode of copper clad steel grounding conductor can reach more than 35 meters underground to meet the requirements of low resistance in special occasions.
7. Better electrical performance: the excellent electrical conductivity of copper clad steel grounding conductor makes its own resistance much lower than that of conventional materials.
Request A Quote Today