1. Use various methods to minimize the grounding resistance of the ground module;
2. In the case of a given ground module ground potential, in order to reduce the ground grid contact potential difference, the potential on the ground surface group (equilibrium potential) should be carefully adjusted;
3. Artificially increase the soil resistivity of the surface layer on the outdoor power distribution device site (using a high resistivity pavement structure layer). Laying rubber carpets on the grounds of indoor electrical equipment is to reduce the current passing through the electric shocked human body.
1. When installing the ground module, you must strictly follow the procedures stipulated by the relevant industry requirements. Check the terrain, equipment and other related matters before installation. During the construction process, make a good installation and acceptance record, and every step must meet the construction requirements of the project.
2. Carefully check the quality of the installed ground module, and whether the welding of each part is loose, and ensure that the parts are fastened. Check whether the rubber is damaged or corroded, and whether the equipment is of unqualified quality or defective. If it does not meet the standards, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
3. For the burying of the ground module in the special soil area, it must be excavated within a fixed time to check for abnormalities. When burying, the grounding modules of adjacent resistors cannot pass current. If such a situation occurs, the soil layer should be re-covered until it reaches the standard.
4. The regular maintenance of the grounding device should be well recorded, and the inspection cycle should be formulated according to factors such as seasons and regions during testing. Do a good job of quarterly minor repairs, medium repairs, and major repairs, and pay attention to monitoring also in the rainy season.
Floor 8, No.8 Shunye Street, Zhenhai District, Ningbo 315201, Zhejiang Province, China